Kitchen Cabinets You'll LoveCustom cabinetry and cabinet refacing, serving Richmond Virginia and surrounding areas
What we do
What’s the difference between custom cabinets and refacing?
With refacing, we put a veneer over your existing cabinets to give them a new look without having to rip anything out. You don’t lose any home function while the job is being done, and you still get a great look at the end of the project.
- Superior finish that will hold up over time
- Unmatched performance to painters using acrylic, latex, or water-born lacquer finishes that can be applied on-site in a home
- No fumes or dry time like on-site finishing
- No messy stripping to bare wood
- No taping off and covering with plastic
Need to get in touch?
If you have any questions or would like to request a quote, please reach out by phone, email, or by filling out the form. We’ll get back to you right away. We’re looking forward to helping you!
804-561-5400 | firstname.lastname@example.org